- Extra PerksSome casinos offer generous bonus funds that come with extra perks. The most common extras are free spins, for example, a welcome bonus of 100% first deposit match up to ?500 and 100 free spins. Players advised reading the T&Cs of the perks since some are allocated to specific games while others issued in instalments. These perks are important since they give players a chance to play more without using the bonus funds or when they run out of the bonuses.
- Expiry Date and Time to Wager the BonusMost, if not all, bonuses have a validity period.It’s essential to sign up for bonuses with a reasonable expiry timeline that allows a player enough time to play it through.A ?500 bonus that requires a player to wager over 60 times within 24 hours is practically difficult and unreasonable.
These codes are an opt-in method and they mainly consist of a word and a couple of numbers, for instance, “PROMO200”. Here at Betpal we always provide you the bonus coded whenever it is needed – you just need to copy & paste it when signing up.
Moreover, the leading operators also include the bonus codes in their sign-up forms so punters can enter the codes to register and earn the sign-up offer. The site will prompt punters to fill in a particular code upon claiming an offer, and the casino will provide the code in the bonus terms and conditions.
Casino Bonus – Top 5 Tips
- Be sure to read the full T&Cs to find out if the bonus is fair and if it’s right for you. Thanks to this you will know if there are any hidden and crucial T&Cs.
- The free signup bonus casino deal for new players is only there if you want it, it is not compulsory. However, we recommend that you use it because there’s nothing to lose.
- Bonus offers come with a time expiration date so make sure you use the bonus before it’s too late.
- Look out for exciting bonuses not only at well-known casino, but at various new UK online casinos – they are likely to offer bonuses as part of advertisement of the new brand!
- Stay clear of bonus offers with large wagering requirements because you’ll find it near impossible to clear your winnings.
The perfect casino bonus is not an ‘all singing and all dancing’ bonus because it all comes down to your playing preferences. Bonus offers sometimes targeted to specific games, for instance, bonus money is only available on slots or at the roulette tables, and this means that the bonus is useful to some players and not so much to others.
In addition to that, the actual bonus itself whether it’s in the form of money or free spins will be of a different value from one player to another. Bonus money gives you more freedom and lets you play various games within the casino lobby, whereas the free spins bonus restricted to slots. The casino bonus is not a ‘one size fits all’ scenario, and you’ll only be able to find the best bonus for you by paying attention to the full T&Cs.
- 200% casino bonusThe 200% casino bonus is one of the most lucrative bonuses and is only prevalent in reputable casinos. Most players love the exciting bonus since it triples the bankroll, by adding an amount that is equivalent to double the player’s deposit to their account. mFortune doesn’t only offer ?10 no deposit bonus as mentioned before, it also offers a great 200% bonus match and 100 free spins on the first deposit – get it here at mFortune.
- Games AvailabilityYou’ll find some casino bonuses that are only applicable to specific games. To find out which games the bonus funds can be used on, always have a look at casino’s T&Cs attached to the offer.